Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The ever turning wheel of life.

Hello everyone,my life has been very busy so it has been awhile since i visited my site.So many adventures in life in such a short time.It all just shows that the wheel of life continually runs ,and runs ,everchanging ones life.I'll start with springtime.This past spring i fell deeply in love ,had what i believed to be a very good relationship,very loving and sincere,we had even decided to marry.Well as fate would have it ,the ghosts of past started creeping in ,it's nobodys fault just life circumstances and things that were happening in his life that created a wall for us to move further ahead.So me being the protective one over my heart ,i called off the wedding,it was one of the hardest things i ever had to do in my life.Sometimes we have to sacrifice to help others ,and that is what i did here ,God has given me the ability to help and minister to others so i used my gifting here.The old saying is ,,,If you set something free that you love and it comes back it was always yours if it does not it never was,Time will tell in this instance.Before all this happened ,we had a great time in the upnorth woods ,where he had lived ,i was able to get to know 4 beautiful children in the process and i stay in touch with them still today ,my heart was definately touched by all of them.Now i'm in a new town living at a wonderful friends house ,we are getting to spend alot of quality time together,and that is good for the heart and soul . I have also had much opportunity to spend with my kids and grandkids ,& family in milwaukee .Many adventures still lie ahead this summer i believe ,and i'm sure many more changes to come as the wheel of life does not slow down for a minute and if your not careful you can blink and it may all be gone ,,Blessings to all with love ,pam

No comments:

Post a Comment