Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hard to cling tight to faith and hope at times

Well this week has been very ,very tough and grueling,and painful to me.I have been hit ,slammed,pushed down as hard as one can be within a 48 hour period.I am a strong woman of faith ,who's faith very rarily quivers.However this week it has been challenged to the very brink of insanity almost.I had seen a chiropractor a very well known one for the first time ,he took xrays and such due to a disc i had removed early on in life as well as having many bulging disc's in my neck .Seemed like it was just a normal routine thing ,well that changed in a hurry .The Dr called me the very next day asking permission to talk with my regular physician and to be able to send copies of my xrays to him ,now first of all this is absolutely not normal practice for this chiropractor ,rarely does he want to speak with anothers Dr.Secondly he called me early the following day asking questions about cancer in my family ,asking alot of health questions,i asked him what is this about ?,he replied there are somethings i need to discuss with you on wednesday when you come for the appointment ,i will not discuss over the phone.So i pretty much jumped out of my skin waiting until this wednesday mar 11th.I went to the appointment ,to find out he wanted to take more xrays ,and then came some of the news,he had found something in my abdomen ,a tumorous growth,he said he needed to get in touch with my regular physician to discuss before he could say anymore,then went on to say he would try to call later that night.Before we left the office he talked with my friend Lynda asking if she would be around me that eve ,that he was going to call and ask me to go somewhere special to get checked and that he hoped she would be with me for support,so we waited,and waited but the call didn't come,we figured he wasn't able to reach my regular Dr ,so we figured he would call the next day but did not call,so we now figure he is checking with numerous people before speaking with me about this.so that was the first crisis and current crisis as i am awaiting answers.The second thing was i had been receiving unemployment since i was put out of job at end of year last year,well now a new years claim began and all was fine ,then BAM,out of the blue they started withholding the money because a past seasonal employer from last year reported something very incorrect and because of it ,it was under investigation and will take 4 to 6 weeks to get it all corrected,and in the meantime i sit with O absolutely no money coming in until it is all corrected .I am so close to the verge of just snapping emotionally i am so pushed to the edge right now ,and it is very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel of these problems.And to make matters worse i lost my health insurance when i lost my job at the end of last year ,and with what they found in my abdomen it is most likely going to mean surgery,which will bring about thousands of dollars of medical bills.The insanity of all this is enough to cause me to shut down and hide away.I cry alot,my head is spinning trying to come up with how to handle all this,,my faith is still there but on shaky ground at the moment ,i am strong ,i am a survivor ,,,But this is all almost too much for one to bear and hold up under.I pray that my strength holds during this excrutiating,painful time i'm in right now.Very hard to cling to faith and hope when being pushed right to the edge of all you can handle.Please all who read pray for strength for me,thanks,,blessing to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment